Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cowboy Stadium

Liberty had the privilege of playing at The Cowboy's Stadium this past Thursday night. We have been looking forward to this game all year. I know it's probably the only chance that I will get to go because tickets are so expensive. After work Thursday I rushed to Argyle to pick up both kids and we headed to Arlington. I met Mom, Ron, Grandpa, Joan, Shon and Ryan for dinner. Then Michael met us at the game. It was fun to have my family at the game with me. Plus it was nice to have some help with the kids! The stadium was amazing...the game not so much! Prestonwood killed us 42 to 21! Despite the score, it was such a fun experience!











She was getting VERY tired. So was Cooper. It was WAY past their bedtime.

A&M and Arkansas were playing here on Saturday so they already had the turf down for that game.



Trent down on the field after the game

We got home a little after 11:00. It was a long, fun day. The next day I had to be back at work and ready for Field Day. I was exhausted by Friday night. Everyone was in bed by 8:00 except Trent, who was at the JV games.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had a great time. I think it was a long day for everyone. The kids were troopers.
Nana

Hannah S. said...

Looks like you guys are busy! I don't think I'm going to try to make it to the reunion. I wish Casey could go so he could help me with the kids. It would be fun to see everyone.