Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankful

I'm thankful for my sweet family! I can't imagine my life without these three people!


We had a great Thanksgiving in Oklahoma! Sharon and Robbie hosted our Thanksgiving this year, in their new house! The kids slept the whole way there which worked out great! Madison had SO much fun playing with her cousins and Abby! I just love watching her come to life when they are all around! Cooper is starting to get in on the action himself. Trent and I had a great time visiting with everyone and eating lots of food!



Even though it was FREEZING outside the kids spent most of the afternoon playing outside. They had so much fun running around. I can't count the number of times I put that jacket on and took that jacket off. They were in and out all day!

I would love to know what these three were talking about!




Matching jackets!


We are sure blessed with lots of great family! We love ALL of you!

No comments: