Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christms Day 2011



Santa came and delivered lots of goodies!


The train table/station was from Trent and I. We figured since Madison wasn't getting anything "big" this year it would look bad if Santa brought Cooper something huge!


Santa ate most of his cookies and drank his milk


Madison woke up first (around 7:45) so I made her close her eyes and go wait in our room with Trent. Then I went to wake Cooper up and did the same thing with him so I could get the video going and everything ready. Here they are coming out with Trent. The train was spotted first! Cooper ran straight to it and we had a hard time getting him to open anything else.




Madison opened her Toms first. She knew she was getting them because I had to have her try them on and I went ahead and bought them while she was with me. She still wanted me to wrap them and she wanted me to wrap them in red paper because 'that's a Christmas color'



Love his face opening his present. He was trying so hard. This boy LOVES Toy Story. We had to get him another Toy Story shirt because he wants to wear the one Mom and Ron got him everyday.








It was fun watching them open their presents. Madison said at one point, "I got everything I wanted"! What a sweet, sweet girl. Christmas was really low key for us! We didn't have anywhere to go. The kids opened their presents, we ate cinnamon rolls for breakfast and then they played all day! We watched the video from Christmas Eve and a few Christmas movies. We all stayed in our pajamas and enjoyed each other.

Madison got this doll and matching outfit from Gary and SueAnn. Isn't it cute?

Later that evening Drew and Madison were outside. Madison got a new bike and Drew got a motorized car similar to Cooper and Madison's. The kids wanted to go out and see them so we went out and rode on bikes/cars for an hour or so. We definitely enjoyed our low key Christmas with our kids. We just wish it wasn't over. Now to pack it all away and get ready for baby #3!

No comments: