Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The last few weeks


I'm sure loving spending time with this sweet little boy while I'm home

anytime I put Karsyn in her seat, Cooper goes to sit right beside her! Often times I catch him 'reading' a book to her.



One day he brought out his cars and I had K laying on her blanket. He started driving his cars all around her. She got a little fussy so he gave her one of his cars so she could play too! :)



Nana & Uncle Seth came over one evening. Seth had to leave for work the day K was born so this was his first time to meet her.


She was reaching for the butterflies above her head! She hit them a few times.




Cooper would not stop making goofy faces!


Karsyn was watching Cooper while Cooper watched Veggie Tales




sweet sisters




Madison has named her baby Karsyn...so here is Karsyn and Karsyn!
I'm not gonna lie she's made my heart stop a few times when she's talked about fake Karsyn because I think she's talking about real Karsyn.


Daddy came home for lunch one day so I tried to get a few pictures of this sweet face!


Ready to go to Christa's baby shower --she slept in her carseat the whole time. I was ok with that because she stayed germ free. :)



I love this little girl with my whole heart! I'm trying to soak it all in and enjoy EVERY moment with her. I know all too well how fast the time goes.

No comments: