Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Madison's Valentine Party 2012

Joan came to babysit Cooper and Karsyn while I went to Madison's Valentine Party at school. It was fun to spend an hour or so with my big girl all by herself.

making her bookmark and then showing me the finished product


Madison and Laken


Madison was the first to win BINGO!


Then it was time for cupcakes!


Madison's class


Madison and Kennedy


Madison won musical chairs too!


After she was sugared up we headed home. She decided she wanted to come home with me after the party and I let her. It's not often that we'll be able to do that. We're taking advantage of my 'stay at home mom' status. :)

We forgot to take a picture together at the party so we did it in the car before we left!

1 comment:

Grammy Laurie said...

Fun Party! Interesting that Madison was seen eating the icing off the cupcake first :)