Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day


My little Valentine's



Showing off what they got from their Daddy for Valentine's Day



These babies are sure LOVED. Their Nana and Pa sent them a gift package--they each got a new swim suite. Madison got candy and stickers, Cooper got a few toys and candy and Karsyn got a new outfit too. Then Grammy and Papa brought Karsyn a new outfit. Madison got a shirt, coloring books, toys, and candy. Cooper got coloring books, toys and candy. I hear Nana and Pop Pop have something for them too! I want to be a kid again :)

After dinner we loaded up and went to get some frozen yogurt from Yogurt Story! It was so Yummy. Then we headed home, took baths and watched the new Chipmunk movie!





We had a great Valentine's Day as a family!

1 comment:

Grammy Laurie said...

Beautiful kids! I sure miss times like those. Although, ya'll seem to have better idea's than we ever had. PS bring the Chipmunk movie to Abilene, I want to watch it too.