Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Karsyn is 2 months




Seriously...I think with each child we have the time goes by faster and faster! I can not believe I'm doing Karsyn's 2 MONTH post! It really seems like only yesterday we were preparing for her to join our family and now here we are 9 weeks later. We adore this little angel. She's such a sweet baby. We had her check up today and she is doing great.
She is 11.2 lbs 49%, 23.5" 80% and her head is 39cm 46%
In the last month she:
-was still in some newborn but mostly into 0-3 month clothes
-size 1 diapers
-Started to sleep 3-5 hours at a time at night (the day she turned 2 months she started sleeping 8 hours! YAY)
-Eats every 2-3 hours during the day
-Nurses 100% of the time unless we happen to be somewhere that I cant's slip away to feed her. She does not take a bottle well from me at all.
-Smiles but still random
-Starting to lay on her playmat and sit in her chair for small amounts of time
-Took her first road trip. We went to Abilene to visit my parents and let my grandparents meet her.
-She went to her first track meet at Liberty
-We've gone on walks around the neighborhood.
(It's so crazy typing this stuff because so much has changed in the past two weeks. Those will all be her in her next update)



No comments: