Monday, June 25, 2012

Happy Father's Day...

Happy Father's Day to the best Dad in the WORLD! 
My kids probably don't even realize how lucky they are to have the Dad they have. One day they will know. He is an amazing dad who is always willing to play with them--board games, baseball in the backyard, jumping on the trampoline, helping them ride bikes, wrestling, coloring and anything else they come up with. More importantly than playing with them he is setting an example for them. Teaching them the importance of memorizing scripture and reading their bibles. Teaching them to pray and be thankful for the things they have. We are all truly blessed.
 Cooper wearing Karsyn's bow before church





The homemade gifts from the kids
 Madison made hers at school before summer. Cooper's were made at church.

After church we went to Celina and had lunch with Gary and all of Trent's family. Trent and I are lucky that we have amazing father's as well. I couldn't ask for a better dad or step dad. They have always been there for me and gone above and beyond to make sure I had whatever I wanted. I'm so thankful for that. I know Trent feels the same about his dad. We love all of you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are all truly blessed.
Great pics as usual.
Nana