Monday, June 25, 2012

Karsyn is 5 months



Can't even believe she's 5 months old. I know I say it every month but time is going by so quickly. I try to soak up each day and take it all in because I know these times will soon pass and I'll miss them terribly. I guess knowing Karsyn is my last baby I'm sad at each milestone. I know, I'm crazy. Our baby girl is growing up.
In the past month she:
-Is sleeping 10-11 hours a night. She did go through a phase where she woke up once a night for a week. I started feeding her rice cereal and that stopped. I'm guessing she was ready for food.
-She started rice cereal the week before she turned 5 months
-She is about out of the 3 month clothes. She needs 6 months now. She's been wearing 3-6 and grew out of that size in her pajamas. They still fit in her clothes.
-She is rolling all over the place
-Trent has seen her pull up on her hands and knees. I haven't seen her get on her knees yet.
-She loves her swing and often falls asleep in it for her afternoon nap
-She's not consistent on naps.
-She is constantly smiling. She is the happiest baby.
-She attended her first funeral; my grandmother passed away the first week in June.
-Wearing size 2 diapers
-Nurses in the morning and before bed but has bottles throughout the day. I couldn't keep up. Her bottles are 6 oz and she eats every 2-3 hours.
-She likes her Bumbo and sits in it a lot
-She loves Madison and Cooper. They can get her laughing so hard. I love it. I haven't caught it on tape yet.
-Everything goes in the mouth
-She's started blowing bubbles

We love this little girl so much and are so blessed by her easy going, sweet spirit daily! We couldn't have asked for an easier 3rd child. She is always happy and only cries when she's hungry or tired. Otherwise she's content to sit and watch all the action going on around her.

No comments: