Friday, August 31, 2012

Back to reality

My baby girl went back to daycare on August 20th! She transitioned really well. Trent takes the kids in the morning and I'm so thankful because I'm pretty sure I'd never make it to work if I had to take. Since it's in-service week I don't have to leave as early as I do during the school year. I was able to wake Karsyn up. She was not having it. I rubbed her back and talked to her for several minutes with only a few nudges. I finally had to just pick her up. She looked at me like I had lost my mind. After having some time to wake up, she was all smiles! (Madison and Cooper were in Celina for the WEEK because their school didn't start until the following Monday. It was the LONGEST week ever)





Trent said she did fine when he left her. She's still too young to know what's happening. :) She did good but didn't sleep much on her first day. I'm sure she wasn't used to having so much going on. I made the big kids play quiet games or watch a movie while Karsyn took naps this summer. After a few days she got the hang of it and is doing great! I hate that I'm not spending my days with this sweet face.

1 comment:

Grammy Laurie said...

She takes beautiful photos.