Friday, August 31, 2012

Karsyn is 7 months





 Seriously, where does the time go. I feel like before I know it I will be posting about her leaving the house and being an empty nester. Our baby girl is growing up. I feel like a lot happened in the past month.
-She started crawling and sitting up by herself
-We added peas, greenbeans, squash and bananas. She likes all of them. She didn't love peas the first few times.
-We also started feeding her food at lunch and dinner.
-She has 6oz bottles every 3-4 hours. Her schedule has been 7am, noon, 3pm, 6-7pm and then before bed. 
-She can walk around in her walker. She goes all over the house but gets stuck when she makes it to a bedroom. She can't walk on the carpet.
-Her bottom tooth broke through. It's not all the way out but it's through.
-She is wearing 6-9 month clothes and some 3-6 month onesies.
-She moved up to size 3 diapers because we ran out of size 2. They are a little big but they fit.
-She is getting chunky! Her legs are thick! I love it. You can see the rolls in the 3rd picture. :)
Now that she's mobile she does her best to keep up with her brother and sister. She loves them more than anything. She will grab anything and everything and put it in her mouth. She attacks your face when you're holding her. She'll grab your face and pull you in and kiss all over your face. I love it. :) I'm trying my best to soak in each and every second. I know before long these things will be a distant memory. We love you sweet girl and can't believe you are 7months old!


No comments: