Friday, August 31, 2012

First Day of Preschool and Pre-K

August 27th was the first day of school for the kids! Madison is starting her first year of Pre-K and Cooper is starting his first year at Liberty and his first year of Preschool! This is the first year they have put uniforms in the ECE too. I guess it makes it easy to decide what to wear. :) Madison has the choice of a dress, a tshirt or a polo shirt. Cooper has a tshirt or polo shirt. Since this is the first year they are being pretty relaxed about shoes and shorts/pants etc. I'm sure they will get more strict next year after we've had a year to get used to it. :)
 
First day of preschool and pre-k















I'm always so sad that I not only don't get to take the kids on their first day, but I don't even get to SEE them until after school. I begged Trent to get a few pictures. He got a few. I wish I had more. He has meetings before school so the kids go to be before care on a daily basis. They moved it from the cafeteria to the indoor playground this year. They were super excited about that. Trent planned to take them to their class on the first day but they were a few minutes early.  He said the kids ran off to the playground. They weren't even sad that he wasn't going to be able to walk them to class. I guess it's harder on me than it is on them!
I'm so thankful for the Liberty ECE. We have LOVED it and can't wait to see how Cooper does. It's fun that they get to be together for a year. I don't think they see each other much during the day but they are together before and after school. The principal told me that they run up and hug each other every day when they see each other. I love that. I love that they love each other so much. I'm thankful they don't fight everywhere they go. ;)

1 comment:

Grammy Laurie said...

how sweet! The hug each other each day? I know they will have a great year at Liberty, this year and many to follow.