Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pumpkin Patch 2012

 Madison's first preschool teacher, Mrs. Carpenter, came to her soccer game this past Saturday. It was so nice of her to come. She recently moved so she had a long drive. This was our first time to see her since May 2010. She left Liberty after Madison had her and we've been trying to get together since but have never made it happen. We finally did. Madison was shy and would hardly talk but she thought it was pretty neat that Mrs. Carpenter came to her game.

Mom and Ron were here to watch her play too! After her game we ate at Chick-fil-A and then headed to the Pumpkin Patch. It was hot and crowded. The bright sun made it hard to get any good pictures! It was also super windy. Although, I didn't get great pictures the kids had fun. They LOVE going to the pumpkin patch.
This was Karsyn's first Pumpkin Patch! I couldn't get her to stand and hold my hand so she sat for her picture! :)

 
 The sun was so bright so these pictures didn't turn out great. I hope to go back another time and get a good picture.

 I love this! I just wish the pot was turned. I didn't realize you couldn't see all of it until after we were home.







Getting a picture of all 3 was impossible! Between the sun, wind and distractions of everything going on I never got a good one. 



 My little Aggies!





 She just couldn't make it. She ended up falling asleep in her stroller!


It was definitely nap time. He's yelling "Don't take me picture". His Nana bought him a sprite on our way out. We had a good time but were ready to get home and rinse all the dirt off and cool off. They are going back on Wednesday when their Nana and Pa come back to babysit.

No comments: