Saturday, February 8, 2014

February Randomness

 Enjoying some chocolate cake at her Nana and Pop Pop's.


 A little batting practice in her pull-up and panties!


 I love when I catch sweet moments like this. Madison can read now so she loves reading to Cooper. Karsyn won't sit still long enough. :)

We got to leave school early because of the snow! Yay! 

 This girl loves playing mommy. She brought all her baby stuff into the kitchen and played while I cooked and cleaned. She was deep in conversation taking care of her baby until I grabbed the camera.

 100th day of Kindergarten!

Again, I love when I find special moments like this. They were all coloring or drawing in Madison and Cooper's room. Each person had a spot, everyone was happy and QUIET! 

Madison got a really nice art set from Dad and Laurie. They gave her several canvases too. She loves art and was so excited to paint her first canvas. 

No comments: