Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Valentines Day



She's not choking him...she's trying to tickle him so that he would smile!




The kids had a great Valentines. They were very spoiled and got a lot of gifts. Nana & Pa got them each an outfit and Madison got candy too. Grammy & Papa got them clothes, a Barney video and some candy (I think), Uncle Dean got Madison some gummy bears, Grandmom got them each candy & crackers and Nana & Pa sent them a card in mail.

Trent and I had a great Valentines too. We celebrated last weekend because Trent was in College Station this weekend for a football clinic. Trent talked me into letting the kids spend the night with his parents. (I'm not very good at leaving my babies. Madison has only spent the night away from us three times and this was the first for Cooper) They had a blast and did good while we were away. We went to eat hibachi, went to a movie (which we never get to do) and then finished our night with cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory (which I've been craving ever since). We got to sleep in the next morning until 9:00 before going to pick up the kids. It was very nice. I'm thankful Trent set it all up. It was nice to have an adult night out. I was sure glad to see my babies though. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always make time for eachother!! Good for Trent.
NaNa and Pa